Announcing our new business partner
Here at Trak we are focused on providing our clients the very best of tax, accounting and advisory services. As the sole principal and director of Trak, my mission has been to work with our clients to minimise their tax liabilities, increase their net wealth and reduce the stress involved in operating business.
As our firm has grown, I have felt that we needed to get better at what we are doing to ensure that I keep delivering the promise. I came to the conclusion that the best for that to happen is by taking on a business partner that can help us leverage what we have established, and to provide you the very best of service and results.
So today I’d like to announce that Trak and I now have a new partner! Mr David Hibbins fromSecured Financial Services has become a major shareholder and director of our firm. David and Secured FS will provide us with the additional support and resources to ensure our services, systems and process continue to improve. In addition, as a fellow CPA and accountant, David brings with him immense commercial expertise which will be invaluable to our business clients.
So what does this all mean to you? Well here’s how it will be:
- Effectively little will change for our clients other than they will start to experience even better services and advisory;
- We will have an additional accountant join us shortly who will take on the role of practice manager to improve the client experience
- I will continue to deal with all our clients in more or less the same fashion, but I’ll have more time to focus on the commercial advisory for our business clients
- Trak will eventually open more offices to facilitate better geographic availability of our service
- Trak will expand its services into the financial planning and mortgage broking industries so that our clients can get a comprehensive financial service and wealth creation experience.
Over the next few weeks, we will endeavor to call all our business clients and arrange a meeting with you and David so that you can chat face-to-face.
So we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future and I welcome your call if you have any questions that you’d like to run by me.